Three new Cat MP332, MP345 and MP365 models are heavy-duty, high-production tools that accept multiple interchangeable jaws for taking on a variety of specialized demolition tasks. The new models, compared with previous models, can cycle 50 percent faster and generate up to 19 percent greater cutting/crushing forces. An innovative locking system enables a single operator to typically change jaw types in 15 minutes or less, using only standard hand tools. An included stand securely and stably holds unused jaw sets.
- Concrete Cutter: outer jaw cracks concrete, inner jaw shears steel
- Demolition: cracks thick concrete structures
- Pulverizer: crushes concrete, separates rebar
- Shear: cuts structural steel, pipe, cable
- Tank Shear: cleanly cuts tanks or plate steel at right angle on three sides
- Universal: cuts steel and crushes concrete