Galbreath adds new roll-off cable hoist to lineup
New cable hoist utilizes one winch cylinder instead of two
Galbreath says that the new X6 combines the durability of Galbreath's U-Series with the speed of its Above Frame (AF) models in order to increase hauler efficiency.
Many other cable hoists use two cylinders. The X6 uses a single winch cylinder. This results in a lighter weight and faster operation. Galbreath says that the X6 is 32 percent faster than its U-Series hoists, making it faster to pick up heavier loads.
The X6 is compatible with 18- to 22-foot outside rail (OR) style containers.
Other features of the X6 include:
- Inside air controls mounted in a power tower featuring "Plug ‘n Play" wiring
- Secondary manual controls are mounted outside on the driver's side
- Outside frame rail stationary rear container hold downs
- Pintle adaptable rear apron and bumper assembly with DOT-approved LED lighting
- Automatic spring-loaded pass-through front container lock
- Auto fold air assist ICC bumper
Nick Daddabbo, the director of product management, says that the company listened to the needs of users and implemented those needs in the X6.