SP Industries customized dumper designed for plant waste handling
SP Industries recently customized a low-profile Rolo Dumper to accommodate a manufacturing plant customer's shallow dump height requirements for handling it's waste from manufacturing.
By adjusting the hydraulic dumper pivot point to 24 inches (normally 48 to 84 inches), the 4,000-pound capacity dumper met the required dump height of 105-inches for the customer's 72-inch carts. The custom dumper design eliminates unloading plant waste by hand, reducing potential injuries from repetitive lifting and bending during the disposal process.
SP's Rolo Dumper series is offered with:
- 1000, 2000, 4000, 6000, and 8000 lb. capacities
- Standard dump pivot heights from 48 to 84 inches
- Carts can be customized to customer's required specifications
All SP compactors meet ANSI and OSHA specifications for safety and are backed by the company's warranty program.
For C&D recyclers, waste haulers, demolition contractors and landfills, there is a growing opportunity to profit from rethinking processes. Although every operation is different, by streamlining the front end of the C&D operation processes with purpose-built technologies, recyclers can tap into new end markets, accommodate higher material volumes, stay ahead of regulatory restrictions, increase recovery rates and add commodity revenue, while decreasing labor and other costs.
Download the new eBook to learn about:
- Finding opportunities in the alternative to landfilling C&D
- How facilities can increase their profits from C&D
- Using the right C&D processing technology in the right locations