Okada America TMB Series Trommel Screening Buckets
The Okada America, Inc. trommel screening bucket (TMB Series) is ideal for screening C&D debris out of soil and sand to make recycling efficient and keep dumping requirements to a minimum. The TMB Series features two-way drum rotation or operation in a single direction with a drum rotation speed that can be fine-tuned. The TMB Series is offered in four sizes for carriers ranging from 6 to 40 tons.
• Compact design is lightweight and easy to operate.
• Built-in control valve regulates flow and pressure eliminates the need for costly plumbing
• Double-acting single pump flow kit also runs a grapple, crusher or shear
• Rotation drum consists of four-bolt-on concave screens that are easily replaced
• Assortment of screen sizes are available from 3/8” to 4”.
This innovative tool integrates a powerful rock and concrete grinder with a digging and crushing bucket to create the most efficient trenching and excavating attachment on the market. This is the go-to tool for trenching in hard or rocky ground to ‘cut and clean’ with a single excavator, eliminating attachment changes or a second excavator. Precision cutting results in as much as 50 percent less excavated volume compared to hammers. Available in the 18-40 ton excavator class.
• Cut, dig, and clean with a single excavator
• Ideal for trenching
NPK Construction Equipment, Inc. M-35 Material Processor
This system utilizes jaw frame pins built into the main frame of the processor along with a quick hitch system on the jaw sets allowing the customer to change from one jaw set to another in about 15 minutes. This improves your efficiency by saving down time in the field when changing the jaws to complete additional processing procedures.
• S jaw set serves as a primary breaker
• G jaw set serves as a pulverizer with replaceable tooth plate
• K jaw set serves as a shear with bolt-on piercing tips
• All NPK Material Processors come with NPK’s exclusive integral hydraulic intensifier system that boosts power by amplifying cylinder pressure and reducing cycle time, while providing a greater power-to-weight ratio
Breaker Technology’s Multisystem MS
The MS Multisystem is a versatile product suitable for both primary and secondary demolition. This attachment consists of a main structure to mount different types of jaws transforming the Multisystem into a dedicated attachment.
• The sturdy hydraulic rotation allows accurate positioning of the attachment in any working environment and in complete safety due to the presence of a double-row thrust bearing.
• Thanks to the two powerful cylinders this attachment releases an enormous force to the tips, while the forged piston rod assures high reliability.
• The high performance of the cylinders is guaranteed by the presence of a speed valve.
Nye Manufacturing Ltd. CPX Concrete Pulverizer
Nye Manufacturing produces a wide range of Ultra Heavy Duty Concrete Pulverizers for machines ranging from 6 to 180 tons. All Nye Concrete Pulverizers are built with three grades of Quenched and Tempered alloy steel for the ultimate combination of strength, toughness and wear resistance.
• Massive torque tubes absorb twisting forces.
• No extra hydraulics required, use existing bucket cylinder for power.
• Simple, Safe and almost silent operation.
• Replaceable wear parts.
• Optional four position ripper shank for picking, prying, lifting and flipping heavy slabs.
AMI Attachments’ Kraken Concrete Pulverizer
The AMI Kraken Concrete Pulverizer is designed specifically to crush concrete methodically and efficiently. The Kraken features a series of replaceable jaw teeth that are welded into place. Longer teeth in the centre of the jaws concentrate pressure across fewer points on the initial crush of concrete while the secondary teeth adeptly crumble the concrete into manageable pieces. The Kraken’s serrated pinch blades are made of Hardox 400 steel and provide the grip and precision required to pick up, hold and carry fine material. The attachment’s nose and heel, made with Bruxite 500 hard-wearing steel, give the operator fine edges for managing concrete slabs, precast structures, walls, bridge decks and asphalt.
• The Kraken’s 3 over 4 jaw configuration delivers crushing strength to push broken material efficiently through the channel
• Oversize hex torque tubes provide a sturdy core the width of the Kraken to prevent twisting and deforming
• The 3-Position bracket allows the lower jaw’s angle to adjust to three different positions
Indeco North America IFP Fixed and IRP Rotating Pulverizers
The unique shape of Indeco pulverizers helps to reduce force variation between start (maximum opening) and finish (minimum opening) operating sequences. This leads to greater efficiency when demolishing materials and reduces both working time and stress transmitted to the excavator. The IFP and IRP Series are particularly suited for primary demolition of buildings, vertical structures, flooring, slabs and external walls as well as recycling applications and secondary demolition of reinforced concrete materials and structures.
• Innovative design to provide better grip, easier handling and enhanced hydraulic energy
• “Regenerative Valve” enables movable jaws to be closed more quickly - shortening cycle times
• Distance between cutters inside the jaws can be regulated so that steel rods inside reinforced concrete can be cut more efficiently
• Wide opening between jaws
• Full 360-degree hydraulic rotation with protection valve ensures material can be held firmly in jaws
12950 SE Hwy212 Bldg D
801 Pleasant View Blvd
7550 Independence Drive
Walton Hills, OH
1270 Geddes Street
CA, N0B 1X0
135 RESEARCH DRIVE
PO Box 130
35 Elgin Street
CA, N0H 2P0