Ingenium launches Industrial Services division to expand waste and recycling service offerings
Ingenium has expanded its service offerings and launched the Industrial Services division.
Ingenium provides waste management services specializing in packaging; transportation; recycling; and disposal of hazardous, non-hazardous, biological, universal, and radioactive waste. The company helps users manage waste programs, maintain budgets, and meet regulatory demands while protecting employees, the community, and the environment. Ingenium also assists in the process of reducing and recycling wastes to achieve sustainability goals while maintaining safety and services. With the addition of the Industrial Services division, Ingenium provides a service for its clients.
"Our familiarity in working in hazardous and non-hazardous environmental spaces provides our customers complete environmental and Industrial Services. Ingenium manages any type of industrial/environmental project and can be your turn-key solution," says Scott Manuel, Industrial Services division manager at Ingenium.
By upgrading its Southern California fleet, Ingenium's Industrial Services division includes:
- Roll-off trucks (single bin and double bin units)
- Roll-off bin rentals (20-yard, 40-yard, closed top, open top, FRAC tanks, and dewatering bins).
- Bulk waste management, transportation, and disposal (including vacuum tankers and vactor trucks)
- Remediation projects/excavation/contaminated soils clean-up/debris removal/lead and asbestos remediation/copper remediation for gun ranges
- Industrial cleaning/pressure washing/SCBA, and confined space
- Onsite technical services and project management