The Recycling Partnership releases 2022 Impact Report
The Recycling Partnership has released a 2022 Impact Report.
The report highlights solutions that the Recycling Partnership has started and that have the potential to change U.S. residential recycling. The solutions are aimed to help achieve a recycling system where:
- All households can recycle,
- People know what and how to recycle,
- Materials recovery facilities (MRFs) are fully modernized,
- Stakeholders work together to overcome material-specific obstacles to recycling,
- Packaging that enters the system is designed for, or on a path to, recyclability,
- Recycling has a sustainable public-private funding stream based on smart policy.