UNTHA to showcase large range of shredding equipment and technology at IFAT 2022
The five-day trade fair – which will take place in Munich from May 30 to June 3 – will enable delegates to get up close to a range of UNTHA machines, watch live demonstrations of the shredders tackling a range of materials, visit a neighbouring customer's site to see an operational facility in action, discover more about UNTHA's service packages, and meet some of the firm's most knowledgeable colleagues.
UNTHA UK's showcase will include:
- The new ZR two-shaft pre-shredder which has ideal total operating costs in its class, and with two cutting concepts, is good for the high-volume shredding of bulky wastes, wood, metals, and WEEE.
- The XR class is available as both a static and mobile machine. This shredder has worked in recycling, biomass, and alternative fuel production facilities across five continents.
- The RS four-shaft recycling technology marked the start of UNTHA over 50 years ago. With a number of machines in this range – from compact to heavy duty solutions – the UNTHA RS40 and RS30 for document and data destruction will be on show at IFAT.
- The condition monitoring system UNTHA GENIUS is a cloud-based data-rich tool which helps monitor, measure, and optimize shredder performance in real-time.
- The full range of services from the UNTHA Service Competence Centre.
Outside in the VDMA live shows, the UNTHA XR mobil-e for the biomass market will also be shown. For IFAT visitors who want to see UNTHA's shredding technology handle challenging materials, a private shuttle bus will transfer guests to a customer's site in the greater Munich area. This registration-only event will shine the spotlight on a number of different UNTHA machines, tackling multiple tricky applications.
"IFAT is, without doubt, the place where the industry's leading decision-makers gather, from across the world," commented UNTHA UK's managing director Marcus Brew. "But excitement for IFAT 2022 is particularly high, not least because of the international trade fair hiatus caused by the pandemic. UNTHA will not disappoint at IFAT 2022."