ISRI launches ISRI Connect Mobile App for members and industry stakeholders
New App designed to connect users with each other, information and resources
In an industry based on connections, being able to network and access key information wherever you are, is essential to a successful business. The new mobile app launched by the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries (ISRI), ISRI Connect, is built around this concept and the importance of networking, news and information, and industry resources.
"ISRI's heart and soul is the network it provides its members and other recycling industry stakeholders," said ISRI Senior Director of Communications Mark Carpenter. "ISRI Connect takes advantage of the latest in mobile technology to bring ISRI members and others together. It gives recyclers the tools, access, and information needed to operate successfully at any given time. It will also enhance the attendee experience at ISRI events through interactive features, the ability to better manage schedules, and relationship building with other attendees. ISRI Connect truly amplifies ISRI's role as the Voice of the Recycling Industry."
ISRI Connect features include:
• Customizable user profiles including photo, bio, social media, and other contact info;
• Searchable ISRI Member Directories with listings by commodity, company, or individual (ISRI members only);
• Safety Resources;
• ISRI Publications, including the Scrap Specifications Circular, and Scrap magazine;
• Interactive ISRI event experiences;
• Ability to message others in the industry whom you've attended ISRI events with;
• Alerts with important industry news and information;
• And more!
ISRI Connect is available for download on Apple or Android devices.