New Lip-Mounted Forks mount easily on existing buckets
Attachments International has announced its new lip-mounted forks, manufactured with or without a back rest and which bolt right on to an existing bucket attachment. Units are available in lengths of 32″, 36″, 42″, 48″ and 52″. The 42″ forks are at a 3,000-lb or 4,000-lb capacity and the 48″ forks are at a 4,000-lb or 6,000-lb capacity. These forks are very versatile, install in about 2 minutes and can be taken off and thrown in the bed of a truck or the trunk of a car for easy transport.
- There are no brackets to mount, no welding required, no chains or binders which can warp the bucket.
- Our forks feature the exclusive vise lock clamp, therefore eliminating bucket lip damage or warping. Easy to use – just throw in your pickup and go. It only takes one or two minutes to mount both forks and they are easy to remove and store.
- Forks are manufactured from custom forged high-tensile strength tubing which is made specifically for forklift applications.
- Forks offer a 3000-pound capacity and are 36 inches in length
- Many other capacities to choose from
- Two options to choose from – backrest or low profile