Wastequip introduces best-in-class Precision Series Compactor
Self-contained unit is the result of extensive benchmark testing and customer research
After extensive best-in-class testing among some of the most popular compactor brands, Wastequip has launched the Precision Series self-contained compactor.
The results of this benchmark research were used to develop the Precision Series compactor, combining the most popular and best-performing features from not only Wastequip compactors, but other popular units as well.
Testing of each compactor simulated a year’s worth of normal to heavy use. Feedback from dealers, end users and the waste industry was also solicited to determine the most important features for users.
Wastequip Precision Series Compactors feature:
• Ultra-high molecular weight (UHMW) precision-guided design suspends the ram above the chamber floor for smoother operation and reduced wear on the compactor floor.
• The Precision Series is backed by an industry leading five-year structural warranty. Competitors’ units typically only feature a three-year warranty.
• The heavy-duty rear door with full door seal has an adjustable sliding hinge that draws the door in evenly containing both odors and liquids.
• Unlike competitor’s units, that have limited or blocked rear panel access, the Wastequip Precision Series has a patent-pending 46” x 18” access opening for easy inspection, maintenance and clean-out, resulting in a reduction of up to 33 percent less time spent on maintenance. This is just one of fifteen innovative patent-pending design features developed as the result of extensive competitive benchmarking and market research.
• The Precision Series also features our popular Guardian power unit with Automatic Maintenance Scheduling (AMS) to alert operators when scheduled maintenance is due along with a Watch Dog timer to prevent motor burnout.
“The research and competitive benchmarking by our engineering and product development teams for this project was world-class. We made this investment because we’re committed to bringing the best products to market. We’re confident that customers will agree that the Precision Series is the best self-contained compactor available today.” Marty Bryant, CEO.