Ten percent more filter media than similar cartridges
The CMAXX Dust & Fume Cartridge Collector has 10 percent more filter media than other same-sized vertical cartridge collectors. The internal area of the CMAXX offers 20 percent more area around the filters causing more dust to drop in the hopper before attaching to the filters.
• Space Saving - Low profile design, small footprint
• Vertical Cartridge Design - Longer Filter Life
• Internal velocities are 20% lower
• Military Grade Door Latches. No Truck Trailer Hardware - Maintenance Free
• Graphite Industrial Enamel: Corrosive Resistant Paint; Inside & Outside - Less Maintenance
• Energy Efficient, High-Performance Manifold Mounted Pulse Valves - Increased Cleaning Power
• Tool-free, Heavy Duty Filter Door (No Confined Space Entry) - Less Service Time
• Modular Design - No External Bolts on Dirty Air Plenum. Less Chance for Water and Air Leaks
• Heavy Duty - 7 & 10 Gauge Construction; Nickel Plated Hardware
• Air Pressure Gauge on Compressed Air Manifold
• High Efficiency - Cleaner Plant Air
• PD Technology - Up to Twice the Filter Life
• Factory Assembled Air Header and Top Section - In Most
• Cases, Hopper and Legs Ship Dissassembled.
• No Internal Frame On Dirty Air Plenum - Fewer Internal Ledges for Material to Build Up On
The CMAXX Dust and Fume Collector is designed with revolutionary PD Technology for maximum cleaning performance.
• Delivers 100% Total Pulse Distribution Across the Filter Media - Standard pulse systems leave the filter with a 30 percent dead zone from negative pressure
• High Quality Goyen GoCo Cone Nozzles Located Closer to the Filter Media - Energy Efficient
• Up to 40 percent More Cleaning Power - Up to Twice the Filter Life
The CMAXX is designed for DeltaMAXX filters. The DeltaMAXX High Efficiency Cartridge Filter delivers the longest filter life, cleanest air and greatest cost savings.
• Up to Twice the Filter Life
• Most Advanced NanoFiber Technology - The NanoFiber surface stops submicron particles from entering and becoming embedded into the media beneath the nanoFiber
• MERV 15 Filtration Efficiency - best in the industry
• Reduced Dust Collector Operational Costs
• Lower Operational Mass Emissions
• Less Pulse Cleaning - Dust is easily pulsed off of the NanoFiber media because it remains on the surface
• Industry's Best Surface Loading Technology - enhances dust cake release, leading to longer filter life
• Highest Quality Pleated Media - 99.9 percent Efficiency .3 to .5 Micron