Norseman Structures launches new website
Norseman Structures launches new website Norseman Structures recently announced the launch of the company's new website; www.norsemanstructures.com. Norseman says that with the site's modern look and feel and exciting new tools, time spent on their site will definitely be time well spent for customers.
Some of the features of the new site include:
• "Building Selector" which helps consumers quickly determine the building model that best suits their needs, based on the size of building, plus foundation requirements.
• A quick and easy, "Contact Us" form that puts customers in touch with a Building Consultant to help plan their building solution.
• A "Custom Solutions" page designed to help show how a Norseman custom design team can create a unique building solution.
• A "Why Fabric Covered Buildings" page, where customers can learn about the differences between fabric covered building technology and conventional construction and why Norseman believes fabric covered buildings are the superior choice.
• A "Trade Shows and Events" page which shows where Norseman Structures will be exhibiting at trade shows and events around the globe.
According to Norseman Structures, the Norseman Group of companies has been manufacturing and selling building enclosure systems since the 1960s and is a major supplier of fabric buildings and drilling rig enclosure systems to the Oil and Gas and commercial markets. In June 2010, Norseman Structures Ltd., a division of Norseman Group, acquired the manufacturing assets once owned by Cover-All Building Systems and together with its existing manufacturing facilities, Norseman Structures now operates over 200,000 square feet of quality controlled manufacturing space. This, combined with an international network of dealers and corporate offices, the copmany says, positions Norseman to be a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of steel framed, fabric covered buildings.
“For over 85 years, Norseman has built a reputation for building and delivering quality solutions. We’re committed to being 'fiercely reliable' and you can be confident that we’ll provide you with a quality building solution, no matter what your needs are,” says Ron Bryant, President and CEO of Norseman Structures Inc.