Sitech Mid-Canada Ltd.
|Address||200 Hanlan Road, Unit A, Woodbridge, ON, L4L 3P6, CA|
SITECH Mid-Canada Ltd. represents Trimble machine control systems for your entire fleet of heavy equipment, along with Trimble's complete portfolio of Connected Site Solutions—Site Positioning Systems, Construction Asset Management Services, software and powerful wireless and internet-based infrastructures.
The experienced construction professionals at SITECH Mid-Canada Ltd. will partner with contractors throughout Ontario, Manitoba, Newfoundland, Québec & the Maritimes on the right Construction Technology solutions for the job along with providing high quality local customer service, personalized training and technical support. As authorized representatives for Trimble site-wide solutions, the SITECH Mid-Canada Ltd. team understands how to apply innovative construction technology to effectively resolve your most prevalent construction challenges and will guide you in leveraging the most complete portfolio of construction technology solutions available today:
- Full portfolio of Trimble® Grade Control Systems and Cat AccuGrade® Machine Control Systems designed for your entire fleet of heavy equipment, regardless of machine make, type or model
- Trimble Site Positioning Systems that allow contractors to perform a range of site measurement tasks and reduce downtime by quickly resolving problems on site
- Management of job site progress with Trimble's Site Supervisor System designed for supervisors coordinating activities, especially on the stakeless job site
- Comprehensive real-time data management, and data reporting with Trimble Construction Software for streamlined workflows between field and office in real-time
- Equipment and assets real-time status with Trimble Construction Manager allowing contractors to track and manage the status of each piece of equipment on your job site — live, in the office.
Through the adoption of Trimble construction technology, contractors can experience new levels of productivity that enable them to earn the bid and be profitable, project after project. We offer the broadest, deepest, and most advanced and complete set of tools to revolutionize the construction workflow. Through partnering with SITECH Mid-Canada Ltd., heavy and highway contractors can effectively grow their business.
- Local Customer service and sales
- Installation services
- Personalized training
- Technical support
- Professional Services
- Support Agreements
- Authorized service center