3 Canadian dealers included in Doosan's list of top 10 North American dealers
Doosan Infracore North America has announced its top-performing dealers of 2020. The top 10 dealers are among more than 160 Doosan equipment dealers in North America.
Doosan annually recognizes its heavy equipment dealers that have excelled in providing top-level performance in sales, parts and service to the customers in their respective markets. The top 10 Doosan dealers of 2020 include the following enterprises:
- Barry Equipment Co. (Webster, Massachusetts) — 4th consecutive year
- Bobcat of Mandan Inc (Mandan, North Dakota) — 3rd consecutive year
- Brown's Industrial Sales (Lloydminster, Alberta)
- CG Equipment (Guelph, Ontario) — 2nd consecutive year
- Coastal Machinery (Pensacola, Florida) — 2nd consecutive year
- Equipment East, LLC. (Dracut, Massachusetts) — 4th consecutive year
- G. Stone Commercial Division (Middlebury, Vermont)
- Hartington Farm Services Ltd. (Hartington, Ontario)
- Theco Inc. (Big Lake, Minnesota)
- Wilson Equipment (Central Point, Oregon) — 3rd consecutive year
"There are four dealers joining this list for the first time, which is reflective of their hard work growing the Doosan brand in their regions," says Todd Roecker, Doosan Director of Dealer Management and Marketing. "The word is out about Doosan equipment. We continue to attract new customers and top-performing dealers in North America."
Top-performing Doosan dealers are offered a selection of several incentives that they may choose from, which will improve their profitability when selling and servicing Doosan equipment. In addition, Doosan North American leadership may look to these dealers for valuable input regarding Doosan initiatives and direction as they represent the dealer network.
For C&D recyclers, waste haulers, demolition contractors and landfills, there is a growing opportunity to profit from rethinking processes. Although every operation is different, by streamlining the front end of the C&D operation processes with purpose-built technologies, recyclers can tap into new end markets, accommodate higher material volumes, stay ahead of regulatory restrictions, increase recovery rates and add commodity revenue, while decreasing labor and other costs.
Download the new eBook to learn about:
- Finding opportunities in the alternative to landfilling C&D
- How facilities can increase their profits from C&D
- Using the right C&D processing technology in the right locations