McCloskey unveils new mobile feeder stackers for multiple applications
McCloskey International has introduced new feeder stackers to its lineup - the RF80 and the RF80R - designed to be the largest and most productive products in the category.
Versatile in its use across industries, the RF80 feeder stacker facilitates the handling and stockpiling of materials including, but not limited to, aggregates, coal, C&D waste, sand and gravel, topsoil and compost. All can be fed into the large feed hopper with large loaders and excavators, while variable speed prevents material from building up, allowing for more controlled flow of material.
Both the RF80 and the radial RF80R stackers are designed for low level rear feeding, making them more accessible for various loader sizes. Rear feeding can also be advantageous in applications where space is constrained.
The track mobility of the RF80 ensures the machine is versatile on-site. When moving site-to-site, the RF80 can be compacted for transport on a low loader reducing costs and logistics.
Key features of the RF80 include:
• 100kW (127Hp) CAT engine
• Dual hydraulic main drive system
• 4m tracks for superior manoeuvrability and stability
• Hydraulically adjustable discharge height up to 10m
• Fuel efficient Hydraulics system.
• User Friendly Hydraulic Controls
• 80' long main conveyor with 40" wide belt
• Hydraulic folding heading section for transport, minimizing setup time.
• Production up to 800 MTPH (880 TPH)
The RF80 also offers many options to align the equipment to the requirements of the owner/operator, including:
• Complete remote functionality
• Various hopper liners, including Hardox
• Head scraper upgrade
• Full skirting on main conveyor
• Various belt types available
The RF80 is available in dual power and diesel/hydraulic.
For C&D recyclers, waste haulers, demolition contractors and landfills, there is a growing opportunity to profit from rethinking processes. Although every operation is different, by streamlining the front end of the C&D operation processes with purpose-built technologies, recyclers can tap into new end markets, accommodate higher material volumes, stay ahead of regulatory restrictions, increase recovery rates and add commodity revenue, while decreasing labor and other costs.
Download the new eBook to learn about:
- Finding opportunities in the alternative to landfilling C&D
- How facilities can increase their profits from C&D
- Using the right C&D processing technology in the right locations