Covid-19 recommendations and resources for recyclers added to Canadian Association of Recycling Industries website
A dedicated page for COVID-19 information and updates has been added to the web site of the Canadian Association of Recycling Industries (CARI).
The new COVID-19 page will be updated as the situation evolves and currently features:
• A list of the latest safety precautions for recycling operations
• Detailed guidance by province on which recycling operations have been designated as essential services and can remain open
• Information on whether your business may quality for a COVID-19 wage subsidy
As always, should you have any questions or concerns in this challenging time, CARI encourages you to reach out to CARI president Tracy Shaw [email protected]
More from Industry News
Single-Ram and II-Ram High-Capacity Balers
At Machinex, we've been designing sorting systems for over 35 years, so we know how essential it is for MRF operators to have a baler they can trust and not worry about its operational reliability. This is why we design and manufacture reliable single-ram and II-ram high-capacity balers to specifically help optimize their operations.
Watch the video of our expert who presents the main features of Machinex balers delivering these important benefits:
- Easy & accessible maintenance
- Reduced maintenance & bale handling costs
- Energy savings
- Optimal bale density
For C&D recyclers, waste haulers, demolition contractors and landfills, there is a growing opportunity to profit from rethinking processes. Although every operation is different, by streamlining the front end of the C&D operation processes with purpose-built technologies, recyclers can tap into new end markets, accommodate higher material volumes, stay ahead of regulatory restrictions, increase recovery rates and add commodity revenue, while decreasing labor and other costs.
Download the new eBook to learn about:
- Finding opportunities in the alternative to landfilling C&D
- How facilities can increase their profits from C&D
- Using the right C&D processing technology in the right locations