LBX introduces new Link-Belt scrap and contractor grapples
LSG Series Scrap Grapples and LCG Series Contractor Handling Grapples now available
LBX has introduced Link-Belt LSG Series Scrap Grapples and LCG Series Contractor Handling Grapples designed for scrap handling, construction and demolition sorting, and bulk material handling.
LSG Series work tools
The Link-Belt Scrap Grapple is a low-maintenance, high-capacity orange peel grapple designed for high-volume scrapyard processing. Available in four models, the LSG features:
- Reverse-mounted cylinders protect rods from damage
- Multiple tine and spade styles for all types of scrap material
- All tine styles feature fully boxed construction for strength and durability
- Overall footprint easily fits inside trailers
- A heavy-duty guarding system that completely protects cylinders and internal components yet is easily removed for maintenance
- Identical hardened steel bearings with dust seals at all pivot points that protect against external debris
- Large bore hydraulic cylinders for maximum clamping force
- High-torque continuous 360-degree rotation
- Abrasion-resistant steel tips that are easily replaced with a simple perimeter weld
LCG Series work tools
The LCG is available with perforated or heavy-duty ribbed tines that close at a very flat angle to assist in compacting material. Maximum crushing force densifies material while the strong rotation system resists back-driving forces.
Available in three models, the LCG key features include:
- Single cylinder with dual drag links minimizes the number of moving parts and simplifies the hydraulic system
- Streamlined tine, frame and linkage design with easy-to-locate grease fittings simplifies maintenance
- Oversized cylinder design incorporates rod protection, maximum crushing force to densify material, bolt-on gland cap for durability, and easy maintenance
- Large recessed side covers provide easy access to internal components while protecting the cover fasteners
All LSG and LCG tools are covered by a full 1-year/1,800-hour (whichever occurs first) Standard Limited Warranty.