For use with excavators in the 11- to 44-ton range, these NPK grabs' high durability and low maintenance cost make them highly efficient for sorting and recycling C&D waste.
• High tension, special wear steel.
• 360-degree hydraulic rotation.
• They have a wide jaw opening and offer high closing force.
• Fully encased, easily accessible hydraulic components.
• Adjustable rotation speed and opening/closing speed
• Interchangeable and reversible cutters.
• Optional side covers and/or arm covers for loading activities and optional breaker plates for special demolition jobs.
Check out Heavy Equipment Guide's Annual Attachments Guide for 2019 in the April issue.
Sophisticated system controls and rotary electric vibrators designed for recycling applications
In recent years, we have seen a trend of replacing separation screens with ballistic separators. We love ballistic separators as much as the next guy, but believe they have their place. How to know where that place is?
Check out some of our Expert Tips here.