NPK demolition grabs efficient for sorting and recycling C&D waste
For use with excavators in the 11- to 44-ton range, these NPK grabs' high durability and low maintenance cost make them highly efficient for sorting and recycling C&D waste.
• High tension, special wear steel.
• 360-degree hydraulic rotation.
• They have a wide jaw opening and offer high closing force.
• Fully encased, easily accessible hydraulic components.
• Adjustable rotation speed and opening/closing speed
• Interchangeable and reversible cutters.
• Optional side covers and/or arm covers for loading activities and optional breaker plates for special demolition jobs.
Check out Heavy Equipment Guide's Annual Attachments Guide for 2019 in the April issue.