Wastequip’s Go To Parts division introduces new dealer network
Parts dealer network localizes service, support, parts availability for U.S. customers
Go To Parts, Wastequip’s OEM parts division, is excited to announce that it has signed exclusive agreements with several leading dealers in the waste equipment industry, creating a network of 10 parts dealers covering the South, Southeast, Midwest, and Mid-Atlantic regions of the U.S. The dealers were selected based on their commitment to quality service and an experienced waste industry sales force.
The move is part of Go To Parts’ strategy to grow its national footprint by leveraging Wastequip’s existing relationships with its Galbreath hoist and Wastequip compactor dealers. According to Wastequip, for equipment owners and operators, the Go To Parts’ dealer network allows users to purchase readily available parts in their area, simplifying the maintenance and repair process. Additionally, since these are long-tenured Galbreath and Wastequip equipment dealers, they have the technical expertise to assist users in selecting the right parts for their equipment.
Wastequip adds that Go To Parts dealers benefit from dedicated sales support, priority shipping, established sales territories and lead referrals, and also receive preferred parts pricing on the waste industry’s leading brands.
Go To Parts dealers and coverage areas now include:
- Carolina Environmental Systems – North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia
- Eagle Truck Equipment, Inc. – Pennsylvania, New Jersey
- Elliott Equipment Company – Iowa, Nebraska
- Ingram Equipment Company, LLC – Alabama, Mississippi
- JWR, Inc. – Wisconsin, Illinois, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota
- Muller Welding Company – Indiana, Ohio
- Municipal Equipment Inc. – Kentucky, Tennessee
- River City Hydraulics, Inc. – Arkansas, Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi
- UCS Waste Equipment Company – Ohio
- Waste Equipment & Parts, LLC – Florida
“We understand and appreciate the value that our dealers provide to us and to end users. Plus, it just makes sense to leverage our longstanding relationships with the waste industry’s largest network of hoist and compactor dealers to provide service parts to our customers,” said Mark Taylor, president of Go To Parts. “As we continue to focus on growing our dealer network, we look forward to announcing additional dealer partnerships in the coming weeks.”