Terex Finlay introduces the 873 Tracked Mobile Heavy Duty Screener
The NEW Terex Finlay 873 is designed to work after a primary crusher or on its own as frontline screening machine. This highly versatile and adaptable machine is suitable for working in quarrying, mining, construction and demolition debris, topsoil, recycling, sand, gravel, coal and aggregate applications.
This aggressive forward facing inclined modular configuration screenbox has a 3.66mm x 1.52m (12’ x 5’) top deck and a 3.66mm x 1.52m (12’ x 5’) bottom deck giving a total screening area of 14.4m2 (155ft2). Depending on the working application of the machine hydraulic adjustment can be used to vary the angle of the screen box between 13 – 19°. The top deck of screenbox can be fitted with a variety of screening media including; tines, bofor bars, punched plate and mesh. The bottom deck can be fitted with mesh or cascade fingers.
The hopper has a 7m³ (9.16yd³) capacity as standard with a drop rear door for use in conjunction with a mobile crusher.
The machine is equipped with three hydraulically folding discharge conveyors allowing for maximum stockpiling capacity and associated benefits of rapid set up and tear down times.
Additional features of the machine include; galvanised access ladders and catwalks fitted as standard to both sides of the screen box. Hydraulic raising of the screenbox discharge end provides additional clearance for screenbox and fines transfer conveyor maintenance.
- The banana profile and increased area of the new bottom deck maximizes screening of fines material.
- Modular configuration screen box with 3.66mm x 1.52m (12’ x 5’) top deck and bottom deck screens.
- Aggressive screen box can accept bofor bars, speedharps, woven mesh, punch plate, tines and cascade fingers.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 13º to 19º.
- Screen box discharge end can be hydraulically raised 500mm to facilitate efficient and easy media access and changing.
- Oversize conveyor can be hydraulically adjusted from 18º to 24º.