265IP Precision Series Compactor
Wastequip's new 265IP Precision Series Compactor is ideal for walk-up or ground-fed applications, and is the second self-contained model to be offered in the Precision Series compactor line. Like the 265XP model released in late 2013, the 265IP self-contained model was born from extensive research and testing through simulation of a year of normal to heavy compactor use. The comprehensive benchmarking study determined features deemed most important by end-users, inspiring the design of a complete line of state-of-the-art compactors packed with advanced features.
Wastequip says the new 265IP Precision Series Compactor is not your typical compactor, and it’s packed with leading-edge features:
• Ultra-high molecular weight (UHMW) precision-guided ram is suspended above chamber floor for minimal spring-back, near-frictionless gliding, smoother operation, and reduced wear.
• Large, removable access panel for simple, time-saving inspection, maintenance, and clean-out – up to 33% reduction in maintenance time, so service techs finish faster.
• Heavy-duty rear door with full door seal has an adjustable sliding hinge that draws the door in evenly, containing both odors and liquids.
• Features Wastequip’s popular Guardian Power Unit with Automatic Maintenance Scheduling (AMS) that alerts operators when maintenance is due, and Watch Dog timer that prevents motor burnout.
• Simple, user-friendly controls with push-button start make compactor operation practically effortless (simply load material, turn key to “on” position, and press start button).
• Backed by an industry leading five-year structural warranty.
“Wastequip is extremely excited to introduce the second model in our Precision Series line – the 265IP two-yard self-contained compactor,” said Kirk Warren, product manager for Wastequip’s technical products division.
“We’re confident that we’re bringing the world’s best compactors to market, and this new model is a workhorse. After digging through exhaustive research and competitive benchmarking, we invested in designing the Precision Series line to center around application-specific compactors. This new model is perfect for ground-fed operations.”
Like all Wastequip products, the new 265IP Precision Series self-contained compactor will stand up to the toughest job, with less maintenance and downtime. Priced competitively, the 265IP model is best suited for wet waste; and is ideal for supermarkets, shopping malls, hospitals, restaurants, office buildings, and retail establishments.
Johnny campaign promotes shoes that biodegrade in three years and grow into a tree
In recent years, we have seen a trend of replacing separation screens with ballistic separators. We love ballistic separators as much as the next guy, but believe they have their place. How to know where that place is?
Check out some of our Expert Tips here.