Introducing the new DeltaMAXX Upgrade Replacement Dust Collector Filter Line by Imperial Systems, Inc. The DeltaMAXX Filters deliver long filter life, clean air and high cost savings. The DeltaMAXX Filters are designed to perform as well or better than competitor cartridge filters.
The DeltaMAXX filters offer a number of advantages:
- Advanced NanoFiber Technology
- MERV 15 Filtration Efficiency
- Reduced Dust Collector Operational Costs
- Lower Operational Mass Emissions
- Less Pulse Cleaning
- Surface Loading
- Longest Filter Life
- Highest Quality Pleated Media
- 99.9% Efficiency .3 to .5 Micron
With 99%+ efficiency on .3 to .5 micron particulate, DeltaMAXX NanoFiber Filters provide Maximum filtration. DeltaMAXX Upgrade Filters are manufactured for all makes and models of cartridge dust collectors.
More from Environmental
Single-Ram and II-Ram High-Capacity Balers
At Machinex, we've been designing sorting systems for over 35 years, so we know how essential it is for MRF operators to have a baler they can trust and not worry about its operational reliability. This is why we design and manufacture reliable single-ram and II-ram high-capacity balers to specifically help optimize their operations.
Watch the video of our expert who presents the main features of Machinex balers delivering these important benefits:
- Easy & accessible maintenance
- Reduced maintenance & bale handling costs
- Energy savings
- Optimal bale density
For C&D recyclers, waste haulers, demolition contractors and landfills, there is a growing opportunity to profit from rethinking processes. Although every operation is different, by streamlining the front end of the C&D operation processes with purpose-built technologies, recyclers can tap into new end markets, accommodate higher material volumes, stay ahead of regulatory restrictions, increase recovery rates and add commodity revenue, while decreasing labor and other costs.
Download the new eBook to learn about:
- Finding opportunities in the alternative to landfilling C&D
- How facilities can increase their profits from C&D
- Using the right C&D processing technology in the right locations